Following the release of the Professional Standards Councils combined 2021/22 Annual Report, an interactive microsite has been published covering the operations of the national system of professional standards regulation over the reporting period.
Check out the Microsite to learn more about:
- Outcomes of Professional Standards Improvement Programs;
- The new Scheme Application Framework;
In depth case studies including:
- Law Institute of Victoria governance review;
- Improving compliance monitoring and risk management;
- Innovative ways of changing culture in response to sexual harassment risks in the legal profession;
- An independent report into the benefits of professional standards schemes.
The full Professional Standards Councils 2021/22 Annual Report is available here.